ISO 639 - New item approved - N'Ko

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Jun 8 23:32:18 CEST 2006

+1

That is what the registration process is for. Anyone may request additional
description fields (or changes to/removal of existing ones). A consensus
will emerge and then we can decide if any other retroactive actions need
take place.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Internationalization Architect - Yahoo! Inc.

It is not a feature.