ISO 639 - New item approved - N'Ko

Richard Ishida ishida at w3.org
Wed Jun 7 14:57:11 CEST 2006

Would it make sense to have two Description entries, reflecting both the spellings used in the other standards (but perhaps with the smart apostrophe first)?

eg.

Type: language
Subtag: nqo
Suppress-Script: Nkoo
Added: 2006-xx-xx

There are precedents for multiple descriptions already, eg.

Type: language
Subtag: cu
Added: 2005-10-16

RI