Language Tag Reviewer

Mark Crispin MRC at CAC.Washington.EDU
Mon Feb 20 02:42:14 CET 2006

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006, Scott Hollenbeck wrote:
> Mark, I'm not averse to making a change to 3066bis before it pops out.
> Nothing is cast in concrete.  To find out if that was necessary, though, I
> sent Michael some private messages to let him know about the changes in
> 3066bis and to ask him if he's willing to continue under those terms.  Ted
> and I are trying to get this addressed in time for the next IESG telechat,
> so there is a time constraint.  You saw the reply I received.

Thanks for all your efforts.  I'm just pointing out that everybody's
nerves were severely frayed, and that before judging a statement as
intemperate it's necessary to understand what led to it.

Ned's comments are well-considered; and I hope that his recommendations
are followed.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.