Language Tag Reviewer

Mark Crispin MRC at CAC.Washington.EDU
Sun Feb 19 19:55:12 CET 2006

Scott -

With all due respect, Michael has been repeatedly provoked; and the person
behind the provocations hides behind the IESG's skirts.

That individual's abuse is the direct cause of Michael's not being
available to comment/contribute to the LTRU decision-making process of the
language tag reviewer.

I didn't participate in LTRU either.  The less that I heard from that
individual, the happier I was.

It's akin to saying "we had a democratic election, it's too late to
complain now" when "filibustering" was used to shut out that person from
the decision-making process.

I believe that Michael's concerns should be considered and addressed.  If
that means last-minute pushback or amendment of 3066bis, so be it.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.