Request for variant subtag fr 16th-c 17th-c

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 23:11:30 CET 2006

>It goes back before Elizabeth's reign, and afterwards too: the usual label
>is Early Modern English.
Thanks,  I guess I've heard the term "Early Modern English" but I've
generally used the term "Elizabethan English" also the term Tudor, but have
never used the two terms quite interchangeably.

You know I must admit that mostly I skim the list of tags because of a
shortage of time,
but I've found
"Type: grandfathered
Tag: en-GB-oed
Added: 2003-07-09"

but not Early Modern English yet.

Sorry if I overlooked it.

(I found fro but not fra (ancien francais) or frv (vieux francais)  oh well.
  Probably too late to change now.)

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com