Request for variant subtag: western

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Tue Aug 29 23:42:30 CEST 2006

I don't like this kind of thing at all. There are many compass
directions and subdivisions thereof (North by Northwest etc), and
there are hills and valleys and there are various levels of altitude.
There is Hill Mari and Forest Mari. This list of vague generic
(sub)tags like this is pretty endless.