New item in ISO 639-2 - Zaza

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Fri Aug 25 18:32:56 CEST 2006

If we have firm stability rules, then I'm ok with #2 also. But these rules
have to be very explicit and strong, something like: Once added to the
registry:

   - a language subtag may be deprecated, but never becomes an extlang
   subtag
   - an extlang subtag may be deprecated, but never becomes a language
   subtag
   - the relationship of an extlang to a language tag (its macro
   language) may be deprecated, but is never removed.

Mark