Updated Registry posted

Doug Ewell dewell at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 1 16:39:04 CEST 2006

I wrote:

> For some reason, even though the new subtags were submitted to IANA
> with File-Date and Added records of 2006-06-28, IANA has decided to
> change the File-Date of the Registry to 2006-07-31, while assigning
> Added dates of 2006-07-21 to the new subtags...

I take this back.  Although I sent registration forms to the LIST dated
2006-06-28, Michael did change the dates to 2006-07-21 before submitting
them to IANA.  So they did the right thing after all.

I'm still not sure why the File-Date record was changed to something
other than what was on the forms, but that is minor in comparison.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California, USA