LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORM

Luc Pardon lucp at skopos.be
Wed Sep 14 13:29:42 CEST 2005

> Are we going to register tags for all of them or should we wait until RFC
> 3066bis is officially adopted?

   I had considered waiting, but there is no firm date and I currently
have a need for it (in the final stages of making a website meet WCAG
1.0 AA or AAA). Under the - still ruling - RFC3066, section 3, I "MUST"
go through the registration procedure before using el-Latn.

   To answer the question: A wholesale registration of all possible
combinations would probably not be a bright idea, but if there is a need
for one particular tag and somebody asks, why not ?

   Best regards,

   Luc Pardon
   Skopos Consulting
   Belgium