Scottish English

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Thu Oct 20 20:36:31 CEST 2005

Karen,

since my curiosity is now thoroughly roused....

would it be possible to find a way to make an audio sample available to the
readers of this list, so that the people who think that they can tell
whether spoken dialogue is "sco" or "en-gb-scottish" can say what this one
is?

The term "scottish" of course has an Ethnologue referent:
<http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=sco>

BTW, the Ethnologue groups it into a family tree labelled "English".....

--On torsdag, oktober 20, 2005 11:07:43 -0700 Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com