Distinguishing Greek and Greek (fwd)

Mark Crispin mrc at CAC.Washington.EDU
Thu Mar 17 12:05:44 CET 2005

Once again, Morfin, you do not have authoritation to send me direct email.
You have been cautioned about this already.

I also suggest that you do not speak in an adult conversation until you
have undertook to understand what is being discussed.  Your five points
might be important if they bore any relevance to the discussion; but they
do not.  They deal with circumstances that are irrelevent to the question
of setting the localization to the user's own language.

It is highly offensive that you advocate "enter[ing] some fake Chinese
text in an art design."  That type of cultural imperialism has been out of
fashion for decades, and rightfully so.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.