zh-Hant-xx, zh-Hans-xx

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Wed Mar 16 19:12:39 CET 2005

At 09:41 -0800 2005-03-16, Mark Davis wrote:
>Here is the message from James. There must have been some problem in email,
>since you are included in the address list.

I saw that. It is hardly comprehensive and unambiguous. I will
prepare a specific discussion document for this list (and James) so
that we can have no questions as to this. These are not trivial tags,
and you haven't demonstrated the distinctions they make.

>I don't know what else you want as far as concensus. I strongly favor these,
>and a number of others have spoken out in favor of them.

I know you do. And a number have spoken out against.

Let me prepare my document, please.