Mandarin Chinese, Simplified Script

Peter Constable petercon at
Wed Jun 15 22:13:35 CEST 2005

The goal is to provide identifiers for languages for use within a wide
variety of applications. Those applications have some requirements for
special situations that we shouldn't ignore. This isn't really any
different from ISO/IEC 10646 assigning part of their codespace to codes
intended for process-internal usage as opposed to representing a
particular character.

Peter Constable