Mandarin Chinese, Simplified Script

Addison Phillips addison.phillips at quest.com
Wed Jun 15 21:09:51 CEST 2005

The ones without the country codes are already registered and you can use them right away. If you need country codes, then you can't use them until either (a) they are registered or (b) 3066bis replaces 3066. These tags themselves are unlikely to be controversial, since they embody existing registrations in practice and the thoughts behind 3066bis.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.