draft-phillips-langtags-08, process, sp ecifications, "stability", and extensions

Dave Singer singer at apple.com
Fri Jan 7 00:39:14 CET 2005

I'm sorry, this example I gave doesn't correspond to *language*
matching.  My error. My apologies.

(Nor should my questions on this subject be seen as suggesting either
that I as an individual, or particularly Apple as a company, is
unhappy revising RFC 3066.)

--
David Singer
Apple Computer/QuickTime