I approve the registration of zh-Han?-CN (PRC China Chinese in * script)

Misha Wolf Misha.Wolf at reuters.com
Thu Apr 14 17:35:25 CEST 2005

I was thinking that "Mainland China" is unambiguous but that "Mainland
Chinese" might not be, as in this case it is not 100% clear that this
"Mainland" is the Chinese mainland as opposed to, say, the "Mainland"
referred to in College of the Mainland:
   http://www.com.edu/

An alternative to:

   PRC Mainland Chinese in simplified script

might be:

   Mainland China Chinese in simplified script

though that does look a bit odd.

Misha