recently-approved tags

Jon Hanna jon at hackcraft.net
Wed Apr 13 16:50:33 CEST 2005

> JFC (Jefsey) Morfin
> Sent: Wed 13 April 2005 15:34
> To: IETF Languages Discussion
> Subject: RE: recently-approved tags
>
> At 14:12 13/04/2005, Michael Everson wrote:
> >Yeah, it's been a bitch ever since the U.S. annexed Norway.
>
> I am not sure this gentleman passes the elegant wording test.
> http://www.eu-norway.org/eu/news/History.htm

Carbon monoxide is colourless, odourless and inhalation of non-lethal
quantities causes severe damage to ones cognitive faculties. Check you
appliances for signs of damage.

Seriously Jefsey, you are on two lists that I am on. Right now I'm trying to
keep abreast of them while I'm too busy for anything more active. Even
filtering the mails sent directly from you is not enough to cut out your
garbage. Take it to alt.non-sequitor please.

Regards,
Jon Hanna
Work: <http://www.selkieweb.com/>
Play: <http://www.hackcraft.net/>