draft-08 posted...

Addison Phillips [wM] aphillips at webmethods.com
Mon Nov 15 20:30:34 CET 2004

All:

Draft-08 of draft-langtags has been posted on the IETF website:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-phillips-langtags-08.txt

The HTML version is at:

http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-phillips-langtags-08.html

Additional links about the draft are at:

http://www.inter-locale.com

The changes in this version are:

# Fixed a grammatical error in Section 3.3, para 3. (D.Ewell)
# Added a note about the "subtlety" in the ABNF in Section 2.1, just following the ANBF itself (A.Phillips)
# Added text to ensure that case mapping is defined clearly in Section 2.1. (E.Harold)
# Modified the IANA Registry Format to use the vertical line character ("|", %x7D) instead of semi-colon. (D.Ewell)
# Modified text in Sections 3.1 and 3.2 to use the term "comments" consistently for that field (previously the word "Notes" was used interchangeably). (D.Ewell)

You should note that we think that this will be very near to the final version of this document. As such we have created an external document describing in very broad terms the design and design decisions made in hopes of better documenting the whys-and-wherefores for potential implementers. This document is available for public comment at http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/why-rfc3066bis.html

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com

Chair, W3C Internationalization Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.