About: Tags for Identifying Languages(draft-phillips-langtags-01)

Addison Phillips [wM] aphillips at webmethods.com
Sat Mar 6 12:15:00 CET 2004

So it does. It is wrong, of course. The expiration date is August 11, 2004.
Hopefully we will have moved forward (either to a new draft or in the RFC
process) l-o-n-g before then.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.