Review of draft-phillips-langtags-03

John Clews scripts20 at uk2.net
Wed Jun 30 14:04:44 CEST 2004

I find Harald's concerns very convincing, and I agree with him.

Like him, "I heartily APPROVE and APPLAUD the designation of a single
pattern  for tags that include script and country variations of a
language."

However, I have the same objections on the following in particular - these
are taken from Harald's points, from which I briefly quote directly,
underneath "Original message."

These points all need to be dealt with in any further revision, and they
are not trival points, so any revision will need to to take account of all
these points in my view.

John Clews