Review of draft-philips-langtags-03: ABNF errors

Addison Phillips [wM] aphillips at webmethods.com
Wed Jun 23 22:42:38 CEST 2004

Hi Harald,

Thanks for the feedback. Please note that the ABNF in draft-03 validates with the tool, excepting the use of underscore.

I will make the various corrections in draft-04, after I've reviewed the ABNF again.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.