comments on the draft - extensions

Addison Phillips [wM] aphillips at webmethods.com
Wed Jun 9 17:05:08 CEST 2004

Yes, Mark and I are considering a response. As a good collaborator, I hesistate to send my personal remarks to the list absent that discussion. We intend to discuss it today and reply shortly, which is to say "soon" rather than "testily"... :-)

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.