I approve the registration of es-americas (Latin American Spanish)

Addison Phillips [wM] aphillips at webmethods.com
Tue Jun 1 17:31:39 CEST 2004

Dear Michael,

There has been no discussion of this tag on the list since you rejected it many months ago. I think it inappropriate to approve it now without discussion, given that draft-langtags has a different way of representing this tag. I'm very confused by this approval and am considering appealing it because it didn't go through what I think I recognize as the proper process.

I have no objection to sl-nedis, incidentally, because it did go through the normal process.

Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.