Language Identifier List Comments, updated

Tex Texin tex at xencraft.com
Mon Dec 27 19:51:45 CET 2004

Well, limited in that I am not adding any other 3066bis tags, but 3 are in
there, mostly for testing my programs and db design. They are highlighted as
indicated in the legend, or search for zh-Hans-CN, zh-Hant-CN, zh-Hant-TW.

If it confuses people, I can change the CSS so 3066bis tags don't display at
all.
tex

"Addison Phillips [wM]" wrote:

> In fact, I believe that Tex has explicitly limited his list to RFC 3066 tags.
>
> Addison
>
> Addison P. Phillips
> Director, Globalization Architecture
> http://www.webMethods.com
>
> Chair, W3C Internationalization Working Group
> http://www.w3.org/International
>
> Internationalization is an architecture.
> It is not a feature.

Tex Texin   cell: +1 781 789 1898   mailto:Tex at XenCraft.com

Making e-Business Work Around the World