Language Identifier List Criteria

Tex Texin tex at xencraft.com
Tue Dec 21 18:38:44 CET 2004

The data was given to me in email suggestions, I didn't specify the tags.
Others as well as I, question the number of en, fr, es entries as well.

We still need to establish criteria to vet the list.

The report format doesn't eliminate the need for criteria to establish its
contents.

tex

Misha Wolf wrote:

> Hi Tex,
>
> > GB: cy-GB, en-GB, fr-GB, ga-GB, gd, gv, kw
>
> Why does this list contain fr-GB?  How does this differ from,
> eg, fr-FR?
>
> Why does it contain cy-GB?  How does this differ from cy?
>
> Regards,
> Misha

>         Visit our Internet site at http://www.reuters.com
>
> Get closer to the financial markets with Reuters Messaging - for more
> information and to register, visit http://www.reuters.com/messaging
>
> Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual
> sender,  except  where  the sender specifically states them to be
> the views of Reuters Ltd.

Tex Texin   cell: +1 781 789 1898   mailto:Tex at XenCraft.com

Making e-Business Work Around the World