Language Identifier List up for comments

Tex Texin tex at xencraft.com
Fri Dec 17 13:11:06 CET 2004

Thanks Richard.

I posted the latest version of the page. I added the Sami languages.
I added a note on the zh-hanx-xx tags that they depend on 3066bis.
As Martin identified some of the German variations that were perhaps not
useful, I added a style to denote these and a legend indicating so. If I get
recommendations for others I will make the edits.

I added a third table at the end which is a list of all the ISO 639-1 codes
which do not appear in either table.
I would like recommendations for where to place these (first or second table)
with any relevant info for the languages.

Some codes (eg NO) are deprecated and others may just not be useful except by
researchers, and I would not be against indicating the codes for which we might
not choose to make any recommendation, because there is not a need for one.

tex

Richard Ishida wrote:

> [...]

Tex Texin   cell: +1 781 789 1898   mailto:Tex at XenCraft.com

Making e-Business Work Around the World