status of ISO DIS 639-3

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Wed Dec 15 17:42:41 CET 2004

Peter Constable scripsit:

> Yesterday, I wrote mentioning the DIS ballot for ISO 639-3. Someone
> asked me offline whether the draft could be obtained somewhere publicly.
> Unfortunately, ISO TC 37/SC 2 doesn't have a public document repository.
> However, I did post a draft online on SIL's site:

As an enormous favor to the rest of us, could you possibly post somewhere
a table mapping the changed Ethnologue identifiers, aka the East Texas
Chain Shift?

--
"Do I contradict myself?                        John Cowan
Very well then, I contradict myself.            jcowan at reutershealth.com
I am large, I contain multitudes.               http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
        --Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass         http://www.reutershealth.com