Langtags Internet-Draft v-01 now online...

Addison Phillips [wM] aphillips at webmethods.com
Wed Nov 19 19:09:08 CET 2003

 All:

 The IETF site now has the new draft of
 draft-langtags-phillips-davis-01.txt online that Mark and I have
 been mentioning for the last few days. It's here:

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-langtags-phillips-davis-01.txt

 The announcement is here:

 http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/msg27274.html

 For some unknown reason the PDF version didn't appear at the same
 time. I may post a copy in a public place for those that would
 like the easier-to-read PDF format tomorrow.

 There were numerous changes to this draft versus the -00 draft
 discussed here over the past few days. Hopefully this addresses
 many of the comments. Please note that none of the comments
 submitted to this list are incorporated in this draft, since we
 submitted it before the discussion began.

 Best Regards,

 Addison

 Addison P. Phillips
 Director, Globalization Architecture
 http://www.webMethods.com
 Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
 http://www.w3.org/International

 It is not a feature.