Ambiguity (Announcing draft-langtags-phillips-davis-00.txt)

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Mon Nov 17 01:17:06 CET 2003

Michael Everson scripsit:

> I am sure that the 15924 MA will not be making any silly changes.

Within your lifetime, at least.  But as you are fond of saying about
ISO 10646, there is no reason why these standards should not last
for centuries.

--
"We are lost, lost.  No name, no business, no Precious, nothing.  Only empty.
Only hungry: yes, we are hungry.  A few little fishes, nassty bony little