en-GB-oxford LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORM

Marion Gunn mgunn at egt.ie
Sat May 31 18:18:19 CEST 2003

Arsa Scripts2 at sesame.demon.co.uk (John Clews):
>Somebody (I lost track) wrote:
>
>> >I'm not sure about en-gb-oed vs. en-oed.  Is it reasonable to talk about
>> >en-us-oed, en-au-oed, and so forth?
>
>OUP (Oxford University Press) is an entrepreneurial publisher.
>
>I would be surprised if there were not already an Oxford dictionary
>of Australian English...

Neither would I - doesn't Oxford already has a dictionary of Irish Irish,
but not of Irish Gaelic, whatever either of those might mean to any
colonials?:-)

Love to supply samples of en-IE as a language (vocabulary, spelling,
syntax, etc.) offline, but not post them to list (to avoid more of hurtful
mockery).
mg

--
Marion Gunn * EGT (Estab.1991) * http://www.egt.ie *