Counting Heads

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Wed May 28 16:45:25 CEST 2003

Michael Everson scripsit:

> Does this mean that we still don't have consensus on the syntax of these
> tags?

It means that that Doug and I, at least, are rapidly approaching it;
he agrees on the principle Language-Script-Orthography, and is only
disputing the details of exactly what counts as a language, which is
well known to be an intractable problem at the margin.

--
John Cowan  jcowan at reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
Assent may be registered by a signature, a handshake, or a click of a computer