Here's what I have to say aboutthat?

Sean M. Burke sburke at cpan.org
Tue May 27 09:32:58 CEST 2003

At 03:57 PM 2003-05-27 +0100, Michael Everson wrote:
>Well I'm NOT going to approve these while the *technical* issues regarding
>syntax and possible combination with country codes exist. I think it is
>PERFECTLY REASONABLE for me to ask (at least) Peter Edberg, Mark Davis,
>Harald Alvestrand to come up with some kind of policy regarding this.

In Voltaire's /Dictionnaire Philosophique/, at the end of the fictive entry
"Catéchisme du Japonais":

<<[...] au Japon [...] on y tient pour une vérité incontestable cette
sentence japonaise : "God never acts by partial will, but by general laws." >>

In other words, He never has to decide on particulars, because He always
has His policies.  It is the final dream of formalism.

--
Sean M. Burke    http://search.cpan.org/~sburke/