Timetable for action: May 31 is suggested

John Clews Scripts2 at sesame.demon.co.uk
Mon May 26 22:18:20 CEST 2003

In message <p05200a0abaf7e6fba68f@[195.218.107.112]> Michael Everson writes:

> John Clews' rhetoric is not in the least bit helpful.

Michael Everson's rhetoric is of course much more helpful, I suppose,
or is it?

My request - which I would happily simplify to Peter's simplificatio
to two possibilities - is to see this resolved.

It's a request for action - not rhetoric.

People have specific _technical_needs_ which RFC 3066 and the
associated Language Tag Review process is intended to be able to
provide.

They're not contributing to this list just to add to the philosophy
of languages and other attributes that can get associated with
languages.

Please, please, please - let's have some _action_ in terms of
RFC 3066 and the associated Language Tag Review process.

Many thanks in advance

John

Best regards

John Clews

--
John Clews,
Keytempo Limited (Information Management),
Email:  Scripts2 at sesame.demon.co.uk
Web:    http://www.keytempo.com

Committee Member of ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC22/WG20: Internationalization;
Committee Member of ISO/TC37/SC2/WG1: Language Codes