FW: LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORMS

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Tue May 20 11:08:10 CEST 2003

At 13:42 -0700 2003-05-01, Addison Phillips [wM] wrote:

>And I guess I have a question here: there are *nine* proposals on the table.
>Have some of these "passed over the bar"? If so, which ones and why? If
>none, why not?

So far I consider Serbian-in-Latin and Azeri-in-Arabic to be OK, so
long as Mark supplies references which are OK. (Roozbeh might help
with the latter.)

Serbian-in-Cyrillic seems to me to be the same as Yiddish-in-Hebrew,
i.e. the default.

Also Mark please do not attach files, but format them in the mail
message, in ASCII and not UTF-8, since that's what we always use.
Otherwise I have to do all the reformatting myself, and it's better
if your submissions are the same as everyone else's.