Address of ISO 3166 mailing list

Marion Gunn mgunn at
Tue Jun 3 16:36:20 CEST 2003

I ask the patience of the Unicode and IETF-L moderators for now posting
on their lists this request for contact details for the ISO 3166 mailing
lists (if any).

Context: Ireland advisability of reserving 'EI' tag for cited usage
(baggage-handling at international airports)  and the fact I am only
discovering now that some things such as this, which I had taken for
granted as being registered/reserved for/by NSAI have yet to be so

For this I blame only my own failure to discover this until lately.

Marion Gunn * EGT (Estab.1991) * *
fiosruithe/enquiries: mgunn at * eamonn at *