Suggestion: Tag or Sub- tag for Scientific names

Martin Duerst duerst at w3.org
Mon Feb 3 09:22:36 CET 2003

I disagree that this should get its own tag. Scientific Latin is
not a language, because it does not allow everyday and general
communication. It can be seen as a special notation the same
way that math, chemistry, programming languages are special
notations. Language tags explicitly exclude such notations.

Regards,  Martin.