OS X 10.2.4 non-standard & unconstitutional

Marion Gunn mgunn at egt.ie
Mon Apr 14 20:17:22 CEST 2003

OS X 10.2.4 System Preferences currently reads 'Ireland (English) and
Ireland (Gaelic)', an expression which is unusual, non-standard and
unconstutional.

OS X 10.2.4 System Preferences should read 'Ireland (English) and Ireland
(Irish)'.

'Irish' being the standard English name for our language, and the only such
allowed by the Irish Constution, I ask that an error of that magnitude
(same as using 'Scandinavian' for 'Swedish' or 'Norwegan' national/legal
language names) be rectified as a matter of priority.
mg

--
Marion Gunn * EGT (Estab.1991) * http://www.egt.ie *
fiosruithe/enquiries: mgunn at egt.ie * eamonn at egt.ie *