177 messages in 4 days

Jo Wilkes jwilkes at metabit.com
Fri Apr 11 16:24:33 CEST 2003

Maybe a few other of the silent participants feel the same, so I am posting this:

When this debate started, I saw it was very interesting to me. Because I am
interested in the topic, I'd like to contribute maybe a thought or two. I think I should
read all postings first, to avoid reiterating what has been said before.

But the current traffic is just too much, I can't keep up reading while I have regular
work to do.
I don't want to stop anybody when the discussion is fruitful. Still, I support Haralds
request.

just my 0.02 Euro

Jo Wilkes
(PS: please excuse mistakes in this posting, I am in a hurry)
--
metabit * software and networks * heterogenous,distributed,generative
http://www.metabit.com/ mailto:info at metabit.com
Fon:(+49)228/242488-0 * Fax: (+49)228/242488-7
address: Kurfürsten-11 * D-53115 Bonn * Germany