177 messages in 4 days....

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Fri Apr 11 15:57:41 CEST 2003

Folks,

as the closest thing this list has to a moderator, I think I must speak....
this debate is entertaining, and informative.

But - the list has received 177 messages on the subject over the time
period of just 4 days.

And as usual in heated discussions, the five or six biggest posters seem to
contribute three-quarters of the traffic.

It might be a Good Thing to check before you send the next mail if you are
repeating something that has been said before, and to give the other 77
members of the list a chance to catch their breath, catch up on their mail,
and perhaps get a word in edgewise?

Yours for an inclusive discussion,

                   Harald