Your message to Ietf-languages awaits moderator approval

Peter_Constable@sil.org Peter_Constable@sil.org
Tue, 7 May 2002 12:53:37 -0500

Harald:

I didn't realise the table I included in that message would be so long (I
thought I was embedding plain text, but apparently I embedded an Excel
object). Would you please send that message back to me (I don't have a
copy), and I'll convert it to plain text.

Thanks.

Peter