CORRECTION (was: Re: Many languages - how to code?)

Martin Duerst duerst@w3.org
Mon, 06 May 2002 09:08:02 +0900

At 21:50 02/05/05 +0000, John Clews wrote:
>Apologies - please excuse my haste in saying it was a W3C
>internationalization workshop at the upcoming IUC in Dublin.
>
>I had it in my mind as there had been a W3C internationalization
>workshop at the previous IUC in Washington, which I was unable to get
>to in the end.
>
>Presumably various W3C people will be at the [non-W3C]
>internationalization workshop next week though?

The week before, I'm at the WWW 2002 Conference, which lasts
until Saturday, and is on the other side of the globe. I'm only
arriving during Monday, and it's just impossible to attend.
This also applies to any other W3C Team member. Of course I'll
try to get as much information about the workshop from people
who have had the possibility to attend.

Regards,   Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, I18N Activity Lead, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org/People/D%C3%BCrst