[OT beyond any repair] House numbers

Peter_Constable@sil.org Peter_Constable@sil.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 08:15:03 -0600

Friends, our esteemed list manager (and RFC author) Harald recently
mentioned the need for help in reviewing incoming messages. Unless one of
us has offerred to help him as co-moderator, it probably isn't helping him
if we get hopelessly off topic. Not that it isn't an interesting
discussion. If people do want to continue the thread, it has been on
another list that probably has a little more capacity for absorbing rabbit
trails, so perhaps we should be kind to Harald and be sure to remove
ietf-languages on any further messages regarding house numbers.

- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485
E-mail: <peter_constable@sil.org>