Correction! LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORM : es-america

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald@alvestrand.no
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 18:43:02 +0200

Isn't there any reference ANYWHERE which talks about what should or should
not be considered "American Spanish"?

if not, I suggest you add to "any other relevant information" that:
"this tag is supposed to be a collective tag for the language variants
es-mx, es-ar, es-sv, es-ni, ........" - you complete the list.....

                          Harald

--On 16. mai 2002 12:09 -0700 Youngmin Radochonski