[Technical Errata Reported] RFC5890 (4695)

Juan Altmayer Pizzorno juan at sparkpost.com
Wed Sep 28 15:56:23 CEST 2016

Hi Vint, I’d be happy if it moved in status from “Reported” to
“Verified”.

I think (hope) someone implementing based on the document would also
look at the errata.  To me, a “Reported” erratum just indicates someone
saw a problem, while a “Verified” one I usually take as a small
document edit.

.. Juan