Draft on IDN Tables in XML

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Mar 12 10:34:03 CET 2012

    Is it possible to add the relation type for each variant like
    is it exactly similar or partially?

    Also, what about the registry rules? Some registries impose
    more restriction on the IDNA protocol is it possible to add a
    tag the describe them?

As far as I know, the idea of the tables have always been to provide
a public central place where the registries could list which
characters they support and which they don't in their registrer
plolicies. It is an "for your information only" registry and meant
for human consumption.

And Kim, do correct me if this isn't the case anymore.

	jaap