Proposed new Firefox IDN display algorithm

Abdulrahman I. ALGhadir aghadir at citc.gov.sa
Tue Jan 24 05:37:06 CET 2012

You have mentioned in your wiki page:
"We also have a character blacklist - characters we will never display under any circumstances. This includes those which could be used to spoof the separators "/" and ".", and invisible characters. (XXX Do we need to update this to remove some of those, like ZWJ/ZWNJ?)"

Does this list published publicly? What are the factors that decide whenever the character is a spoof or not?