confusing notation in the ZERO WIDTH NON-JOINER contextual rule

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Thu Aug 9 12:42:55 CEST 2012

Patrik,

Small suggestion to make this extra-clear:

--On Thursday, August 09, 2012 11:06 +0200 Patrik Fältström
<paf at frobbit.se> wrote:

> NEW:
>
> In A:
>
> Code point:
> For the rule to be evaluated to True for the label, it MUST be
> evaluated to True for every occurrence of Code point in the
> label.

NEWER:

	For the rule to be evaluated to True for the label, it
	MUST be evaluated separately for every occurrence of the
	Code point in the label; each of those evaluations must
	result in TRUE.

Or something to that effect.  Given the confusion that has
occurred already, saving a few words is not our friend.

    john