ICANN Variant Issues Project case study reports

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Tue Oct 11 17:18:07 CEST 2011

And, because I am a moron, I forgot to send the links.  Here they are:

Arabic: <http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-3-07oct11-en.htm>
Chinese: <http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-03oct11-en.htm>
Cyrillic: <http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-06oct11-en.htm>
Devanagari: <http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2-03oct11-en.htm>