[apps-discuss] WGLC: draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04.txt

Jiankang YAO yaojk at cnnic.cn
Thu May 5 03:13:30 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simon Josefsson" <simon at josefsson.org>
To: "Jiankang YAO" <yaojk at cnnic.cn>
Cc: <idna-update at alvestrand.no>; <apps-discuss at ietf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] WGLC: draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04.txt

> "Jiankang YAO" <yaojk at cnnic.cn> writes:
>
>> Reminder. The WG last call will end soon. If you still have any comments, pls
>> kindly give it before the deadline.
>
> Could you please clarify the last sentence in the WGLC?

That sentence tries to express the meaning that the authors/editors try to deliver to the WG.
John C Klensin, the contributor of this document, has given the explanation of this sentense in response to your message, and Paul Hoffman, the co-editor/author of this document has confirmed it.

Thanks.

Jiankang Yao

>As I asked
> before, is the intention that this document will be marked as updating
> any earlier RFC or not?

John has suggested that we should leave it to be decided by IESG.
Personally, I agree with his suggestion.