WGLC: draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04.txt

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Wed May 4 11:33:24 CEST 2011

"Jiankang YAO" <yaojk at cnnic.cn> writes:

> Reminder. The WG last call will end soon. If you still have any comments, pls
> kindly give it before the deadline.

Could you please clarify the last sentence in the WGLC?  As I asked
before, is the intention that this document will be marked as updating
any earlier RFC or not?  Right now the document does not include any
"Update:" tags, so I'm confused by your statement that the document
updates an earlier RFC.

Thanks,
/Simon